Management Program prepares students to be able to develop to become a manager or entrepreneur with integrity, intellectuals and have communication skills, analytical, decision making and problem solving, use of information technology and communications, and team work in the field of business and organizations in both the domestic and global markets with based on moral values, ethics and professional to serve the community.
Management program offers 152 credits in the curriculum. The study focus on:
- Marketing Management provide knowledge and skills in decision making in the field of product marketing, both manufacturing and services (market analysis, market segmentation, targeting, positioning, product development, integrated marketing communications, pricing and distribution management / logistics);
- Human Resource Management and Organization provide knowledge and skills in decision making in the field of organization (selection, recruitment, compensation systems, training and development, career, work assessment, etc.);
- Operation and Information System Management provide knowledge and skills in decision making in the field of operation (production planning and control, quality, layout, location, inventory, production systems);
- Financial Management provide knowledge and skills in decision making in the field of finance (investment, risk, capital markets, futures markets, budgeting);
- Information Technology Management provide knowledge and skills in the mastery of information technology in the areas of finance, marketing, human resources, and operations;
- General Management provide knowledge and skills in management decision making in general.
Through education and examples of case studies that are taught in management courses, graduates has an opportunity as General Manager (GM), Branch Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Supervisor, and other important job positions in the company.