Accounting program offers 152 credits in the curriculum. The study focus on:
- Financial Accounting. It helps the student to prepare the financial statements of business entity, whether an individual company, partnership, corporation, or multinational;
- Management Accounting. It prepares students with the concepts for operational decision-making and real-life study. The concepts of Management Accounting evolving day by day;
- Auditing and Information System. Information systems is growing in line with technological developments. Students who wish to become CPAs equipped with auditing concepts in courses offered. Learning Accounting Examination, courses includes: EDP Auditing, Internal Auditing and Auditing Practice. Learning Information Systems, courses includes: Analysis System Design and Database Management.
- Taxation. It provides students with the latest concepts regarding Tax Law in Indonesia and its application in the enterprise.
Accounting graduates can choose areas of service expertise in the field of public accounting, to serve the public as private accounting, can be involved in various fields of an accounting in the organization, such as: Cost Accounting, Budgeting, Accounting Information system, Tax Accounting, and Internal Auditing.
Being a course in Accounting produce graduates who excel at the national level, professional, creative, innovative, entrepreneurial in accounting, taxation and auditing based on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in 2020
- Produce Bachelor of Science in Accounting competent, professional, creative, innovative, entrepreneurial in accounting, taxation and auditing based on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as well as global perspective through a process of education and modern teaching.
- Develop strategies and models of innovative learning by optimizing facilities, infrastructure and available resources and utilize technology and modern quality learning.
- The development of quality management, organization and effective governance with reference to national education standards and quality assurance systems.
- Development of accounting, taxation and auditing through the implementation of quality and applicative research activities that utilization is easily accessible by the academic community and the user community.
- The implementation of various community service activities in the field of accounting, taxation and auditing as a form of concern and raise the dignity, the dignity and the quality of people's welfare.
- Utilization and development of cooperation with various parties on an ongoing basis to support tri dharma college.