In this era of globalization, a professional is assessed on his/her intellectual level and integrity. Their professional certification in the field of industry that was involved is one of the main requirements of a professional career.
PMCI affiliated with Asia Pacific Financial Services Association (APFinSA), offers a Certification Program in Finance for professionals.
APFinSA is an organization that aims to facilitate the exchange of ideas, experiences and changes in the financial industry in Asia-Pacific countries, such as: Australia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Macao, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, New Zealand, Taiwan, Thailand, China , Indonesia and South Korea.
It is also known as the main organizer of Asia Pacific Life Insurance Congress (APLIC), which is an event seminar attended by more than 5000 participants from around the world.
The certification programs are a professional education for Financial Consultants in finance, investment, life insurance, banking, financial advisory, and other financial industries.
The Objectives of this professional certification program are as follows:
- To develop knowledge of the major disciplines underpinning financial services at practical and conceptual level;
- How to give advices, recommendations, consultations, and services in a long-term financial management for the clients, such as retirement planning, risk management, savings plan, insurance plan and investment instrument in the capital market (unit trusts / stocks / mutual funds), and other financial management services;
- To enhance analytical, communication and problem solving skills;
- To raise the level of professionalism of Financial Pratitioners;
- To gain knowledge and skills in the use of Financial Calculator that will increase efficiency in managing the financial planning for their clients;
- Improve their investments & financial planning skills;
The Certification Programs are:
- Associate Chartered Financial Practitioner (AChFP)
Basic and professional certification programs for the Financial Planner (Financial Consultant). AChFP certification is a main qualification & requirement for continuing the Professional Designation Degree: Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (FChFP) of APFinSA.
- Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (FChFP)
Advanced and professional certification programs for Financial Planner (Financial Consultant). FChFP certification is a major certification programs of APFinSA. Where the graduates can be able to prepare a Systematic and Detailed Financial Planning for the clients & their families.